1. The promoters are Dulux Paints Ireland.
2. The prize is a room makeover. The prize includes the following: A colour consultation with a Dulux Colour Hero. A two-night stay at a local hotel chosen by Dulux. The services of a Painter chosen by Dulux. Up to 20L of Dulux paint. This offer is subject to availability.
3. Employees or agents of Dulux Ireland, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of entrant’s name and a phone number.
8. One entry per phone number.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize is subject to availability.
13. The prize is valid for 12 months up to 16th March 2021.
14. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
15. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
17. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions.
18. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
21. Details of the competition winner will be published on the Dulux website.
22. Competition ends at midnight 15th March 2020.
23. There will be one Winner. The Winner will be notified via phone call, by Friday 20th March 2020. Every effort will be made to contact the winner. In the event that the winner does not claim the prize by 23rd March 2020, another winner will be randomly chosen.
In order to contact you with personalised commercial messages, we will create profiles and analyse your interactions with us. For this purpose, we will look at your personal data such as:
your name, gender, date of birth, e-mail address and physical address;
your shopping history, both online (if you link your purchases to your profile) and offline (when making an offline purchase); and
the links you click in our e-mails.
This way, we learn about your interests and can ensure that we provide you with the information and promotions that are of the most interest to you. We may also ask you for your opinion about our products and services.
If you don’t want to receive any more messages or if you want to opt-out of a particular form of communication with us (for example SMS, E-mail or regular mail), just follow the steps in that specific communication.
For further information, please read our full Privacy Statement.