Good to see you!
Otherwise login by email.
Welcome to Dulux
Otherwise login by email.
Terms & Conditions
Successfully registered, please login
Forgotten your password?
Please enter email address associated to your account
Password changed successfully.
For more tailored inspiration, please fill in the 3 questions below.
We will send you colorful news every now and then
This website (this/our Site) is owned and operated by AkzoNobel Decorative Coatings B.V. who, together with its affiliated entities (AkzoNobel, we, our, us), is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
By using our Site you consent to our collection and use of your information as described in this Policy.
AkzoNobel is the data controller of the processing of all personal data collected through this Site.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide or have previously submitted on our Site, including through any interactive features. This includes (but is not limited to) information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, registering for a conference, posting or sending material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion run or sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and any information contained in it.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us, one of our group companies or for one of our marketing agencies or other suppliers (directly or indirectly). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
The transfer, storage and processing of personal data collected through this website is secured by means of current, usual technical measures. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To contact you about operational and technical matters relating to your use of the Site.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
As a global organisation, data we collect may be transferred internationally throughout the AkzoNobel worldwide organisation.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information directly or indirectly to third parties:
- Where we use third parties to develop our Site and/or maintain it and/or provide advertising/marketing and/or hosting or other technical services.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes in each case outside the scope of your use of our website. You can then exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In general, we will not retain the data obtained through this Site for a period longer than is necessary for achieving the purposes for which they were collected, or as long as the law prescribes.
AkzoNobel Decorative Coatings B.V. is a company registered in the Netherlands with company number 28080295 and its registered office is at Sassenheim, Rijksstraatweg 31, 2171 AJ, Netherlands.